Mohammad Amir predicts Virat Kohli will perform better than Rohit Sharma in India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021

Mohamed Amir will always remember that in the 2017 Champions Cup final held in England, Pakistan defeated India in bowling. After losing Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan and Virat Kohli to the left-arm Pacers, the Indian team could no longer fight back.



Mohamed Amir believes that the conflict between the main opponents of the T20 World Cup on Sunday will once again become a hero-creating game because it will not be more intense on the cricket court than India and Pakistan. On the eve of the highly anticipated game, Amir addressed the newa agency ANI, talking about the challenge of dealing with India, namely the current fast bowler problem, bowling in a shorter game format, such as the T10 league where he played for the Bangladesh team. The Tigers of Abu Dhabi T10 and who he will choose between Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma. "As a cricket player, I always believe that this is not about India and Pakistan, but about cricket. I have always enjoyed the difficult moments of the game. I like to face the difficulties, when you do well there, those moments Will be with you "in your career. Performance in big games will bring you the ultimate enjoyment," he said with a smile.

Was asked whether this helped him to achieve success across formats? The pacemaker of the Bengal Tigers said: “Dubai’s track is often on the slower side. As a bowler, I don’t play with the batter, I play with the ticket gate. If I see the ticket gate and feel The slower ball will hold the key. Why should I bowl at 140kph? Maybe 120kph bowling and choose the wicket. As a bowler, you need to understand the requirements of the wicket. Once you learn this At one point, you can succeed in any form." "I have always believed in checking the wicket after reaching the ground. As a bowler, you will know whether it will swing after the first two balls. If you need more time to understand what the wicket is doing, you will not It’s not worth being at that stage. When I feel that the wicket is assisting the swing, I’m full. My success rate is because I pitched in accordance with the requirements of the wicket. I don’t know if it’s Kohli or Rohit. It was Smith hitting the ball, I saw the ticket gate request and pitched the ball accordingly."

Speaking of Rohit and Kohli, the two will be the key to India during the entire T20 World Cup. But personally, for Amir, he chose Kohli over Rohit because he believes that the Indian captain likes to win big games. "I will always choose Virat, because just like me, he also likes stressful situations. Because of God, if you take out Virat's data, you will find that he always performs well under stressful situations. I like his. One point, because he performed well under pressure," he pointed out.

When asked about the current generation of pacemakers, Amir felt that they were too focused on bowling fast. "There are a lot of pitches, and it is difficult for bowlers to survive. There are more pitching opportunities in the bag of contemporary batsmen. As a bowler, you need to be smarter. Nowadays bowlers are struggling, mainly because they Pitching at a speed of 150 kilometers per hour, we tend to praise them to take them to the sky." "Speed ​​is important, it's really important, but you can't forget the skills you try to throw quickly. They are not suitable for swings and changes. If you throw quickly on a real wicket, you will be hit. I always have two. A plan. The first is to make the ball swing. But plan B should be stronger. When the ball is not swinging, that is the time for the next plan. I pitched the ball to Kohli with a messy seam on the championship trophy and it worked. You You need to use angles and wrist positions when pitching is real. Smart pace is the key."

The pacemaker felt that even reading wickets in T10 format would help him. “Dubai’s circuit is often on the slower side. As a bowler, I don’t play with the batter, I play with the wicket. If I see the wicket and think the slower ball will hold The point is, why should I be at 140kph? Maybe I pitch at 120kph and choose a wicket. As a bowler, you need to understand the requirements of a wicket. Once you learn this, you can be successful in any form, "He said. In fact, Amir believes that T10 is the best form of cricket in the Olympics. "Considering time, T10 may be the best choice for the Olympics. The first thing is to get the process right. Just like reporters need to prepare to become a reporter, players also need to prepare according to the format. For example, when I participated in a T10 In the game, I know I have 12 balls and the batter will not stop. So when you train, the mentality is to avoid being beaten. This idea is economical, because you rarely get 10 wickets in a T10 game. "He signed. 



Post a Comment

If you have any doubt .Please let us know

Previous Post Next Post